Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Days of my life Part 1

Been sleeping a lot for the past few days.

Flu is bad. Health is good.

I need to get well soon.

_________________________________________

My friends say I should not be so secretive and be more open…

So I think I will start by sharing more photos first…

29 Dec  09 - Our first anniversary together!

P1010651

Handsome Lee.

P1010652

I have blended myself into the surroundings. Thanks ah.

P1010655

P1010658 

P1010675

View from Equinox.

P1010678

Handsome Lee is enjoying himself. Look at his wide smile :D

P1010665

This is better than the previous one. Can catch my smile at least.

 P1010679 P1010681

Main Courses. Mine above and his below. Yummy!

P1010683 P1010682

Deserts. Mine above and his below. Yay!

P1010689

A nice dainty pose, away from the usual.

P1010697

Say cheese. Woman - “CHEESE!”

P1010698 

Say cheese. Man - “cheese.”

P1010690

We have gone into the dark once again.

P1010691

And back to LIGHT :D

P1010693

Another LIGHT photo with an intruder by the side.

P1010701

P1010703

Our beautiful city, nothing beats home.

Thank you Handsome Lee for the dinner and view.

I know its a late thank you but really appreciate this.

________________________________________

Consecration.

Family and Health.

John 10:10

A year of restoration and abundance.

Jia you, Sher. Jia you.