Please behave nose.
Stop blocking the air passage way.
Its disturbing esp when mistress wants to sleep badly :(
____________________________
On a lighter note, I'm so proud you're 19 now. Wow!!!
How time flies!
To see you, you and you all grown up loving and serving the Lord, it really brings tremendous joy to my heart.
Thank you J for e privilege to serve all of you. I pray that you guys will raise up the next generation of youths who love and serve God like you! :)
And you reminded me how I used to cry even when I was just practicing p&w.
The flashbacks of the past...
And you spoke today.
_____________________________
It just doesn't matter anymore.
E least priority.
I love the sight of balloons flying up into the open sky.
"Letting go completely..."
And when PYK said, "Enterprising faith."
I felt a leap within.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!