Friday, February 5, 2010

Days of my life Part 2

I am feeling better today.

Still sniffing but breathing better :)

___________________________________

More photos to do the talking.

30 Dec 09 – My 21st birthday celebration. Haha.

P1010704

Yum Yum. I love food with herbs and spices.

P1010705

A nice angel from W268 flew by to pass me my lil’ gift.

P1010730

Tada! Thank you all for the postcards and Vit C.

Photos of 2 other gifts to be uploaded S-O-O-N.

P1010706

P1010708

P1010710

P1010712

For some reason, a shadow cast on Ms Koh’s face!

P1010711

Its the FAIRFIELD gang power :)

P1010716  P1010714

The arrival of Mdm Teo :)

P1010715

Opps Ms Koh has fallen into the dark side again. LOL.

P1010717

I wonder who took this. Hmm.

P1010720

P1010723 

P1010721 

P1010722

Liew Liew seems to be eyeing at the cake all the time. Hmmm :P

P1010725

P1010726

Yes, Liew Liew. What do you want?

P1010728

Sigh. I should have checked the photo.

But nonetheless, thanks to all who were present that night!

I like the presents.

But I think your presence makes the best gift.

Thank you for your friendships.

xoxo.

___________________________________

Sometimes its not how much a person says that matters.

Its their presence that make the difference.

I hope I can always let my presence make a difference.

To the best I know how.