I was very touched when we had the call on Sunday.
I teared when I heard you say that you would stand up for me.
Those simple words matter a lot because things had been tough.
I found comfort in that you know my heart and what were dear to me.
Sometimes its tough repeating in the midst of fighting and thus I say nothing,
But I thank you for standing by even though you did not fully understand.
No doubt, we have had clashes and differences.
But you have often been the iron that sharpens me.
I am thankful to have you in my life.
You are an awesome person, from the bottom of my heart.
And hey, I bet I'm one of the best entertainers in your life.
You're always awaiting for my next ridiculous moments.
To laugh at and broadcast to the public.
Thanks for creating free publicity for me ah! :p