It was pretty tough getting the youths to come together
but I’m glad to be in the same team with them. I pray
that they will live to be people of destiny! :)
The gap is not about the age difference. It is about
one’s willingness to be interested in their lives and win
them over.
_________________________________________
I did the PEAKS Profile.
Here’s some of the description:
1. You always feel the need to be better prepared so as
to be ready, confident and equipped in what you are
tasked to do.
TRUE.
2. You adopt a very carefree, flexible and spontaneous
approach to life, attending readily to a diversified
range of interests rather than focusing too long on a
particular pursuit.
TRUE.
3. You would enjoy being in an environment offering
some amount of excitement and thrill now and then, but
not on a regular basis.
TRUE.
Someone commented, “Its all pretty positive yea?”
TRUE :)
_________________________________________
The challenge…
Can you love and embrace others continuously even when
there are inconsistencies?
When personalities clash, remember to live out the
character of Christ.
God uses imperfect people who love Him.
_________________________________________
I want an orange bedroom!
ORANGE MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
_________________________________________
I am not SIAO.
It is alright to play with soft toys.
That’s being imaginative :P
_________________________________________
When I heard the news.
I was pretty sad to let go.
“You give and you take away, blessed be Your name.”
But somehow the situation changed.
Praise God for that.
I want to end the year well.
2 more months!
_________________________________________
God grant you the desires of your heart!
I hope that you will get the chance to go Aust and close
the deal in the near future :)
_________________________________________
Reflecting about relationships.
_________________________________________
Hurray, I can finally C-Y-C-L-E!
Its worth the sore legs and bruises!
If I can cycle, I can drive next!
AMEN, AMEN.