Friday, October 16, 2009

RANT AND STAND

This week has been tough.

Coughs and Sniffs.

Concussion next.

The blast continued.

First, ignorance.

Second, to be understanding.

The third time, I think I hit a limit.

I find it really hard to take it down this round.

Loved a moment & whacked another moment.

I am not a sandbag for ventilation purpose.

There is a limit to the tolerance ceiling.

Help, Lord!

And I got a shock.

Like a really bad one.

I was thinking, what went wrong again?

I can finally put a closure to it today. Phew!

And my plans were aborted.

Due to unforeseen circumstances.

Like arghhh!

 

BUT…

I think God’s presence was awesome in the PMs

I was encouraged by His Words

I was reminded that it is no longer I

The one who catch His attention

is someone who is dissatisfied

and has a contrite spirit

and trembles at His Word

I want to be like the one!

 

I have ranted and will continue to stand.

The best is yet to be.

Amen.

 

I’m looking forward to PL subzone CGM tomorrow!

 

Smile, Sheryl, Smile.

Petite and Gigantic!