Thursday, August 20, 2009

my moments

P1000756

My lovely CG members

P1000759

Yum yum :)

P1000771

Macho man!

P1000775

Lewis is totally engrossed with Pepsi!

P1000784

Alvin is “bullied”

P1000785

Oh our pretty smiles :D

P1000864

Our 3 pretty interns, blessed to have them around!

And now they will be our permanent volunteers. Heehee.

P1000838

Dept lunch at Hot Pot

6253_111447546047_525781047_2348328_5197368_n

I love this pic! :)

6253_111447571047_525781047_2348330_3683470_n

Look who’s trying not to laugh!

6253_111448471047_525781047_2348372_6261223_n

I heart this picture too!

5252_131115367743_623477743_3552363_6652296_n

My heart melts with this sight! I want Tigger! <3

5252_131513257743_623477743_3557886_4555402_n

Baby Elgin (Dark and handsome)

6372_142826932743_623477743_3756863_6720363_n

Baby Lauren (So pretty, she opened her eyes for me. Yea)

Someone congratulated me on FB, thinking it was my baby!

Haha I almost flipped.

6372_142946102743_623477743_3759014_7418841_n

Xin Xin Xin…HAHA

6372_145136472743_623477743_3798682_6057054_n

Don’t think that you’re taller and you can bully me!

:P :P :P

6094_119540407340_650307340_2899815_8012263_n

Behold, Mr Lee has shown his true self – Mr Lee Ah Beng. Opps. HAHA!

6094_119540272340_650307340_2899794_1123177_n

I think I look more enthusiastic in taking this pic!

6094_120833397340_650307340_2917395_1640648_n 

Congrats Mr Lee!  *3 cheers for you*

P1010107

And we all dressed as students on that day!

I think all of my members look awesome! Wee wee.

P1010108

My pretty girls were trying very HARD to study. Tada!

P1010109

My guys are totally cool students…

P1010110

They look fabulous when they think! :D

6608_122389812810_605172810_2840811_6818646_n

How can I forget about my family in MY Subzone!

Congrats, *Ching Ching* Hee.

P1010115

Dinner at Jurong. We were really really tired…

P1010117

But we still enjoyed ourselves! Smiles.

P1010118

I respect the people who love the elderly with great passion.

I have much to learn from them – their dedication in serving.

Salutes!

___________________________________________________________________

Despite all, I heart life.

To the fullest.

Appreciates the clouds in the blue sky and the warm sunrays.

Enjoys the quietness of the nights.

Thank God for everyday :)