Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friendship

I thank God for people whom I can run to

whenever times are tough and i need them to

speak faith into my life.

 

Thank God for M.

She is always ready to receive me in my most

random moments.

I was a little disappointed when she replied

some other day; exceptionally glad to

receive that call from her, “Hey, I’m back.

You wanna come by?”

I felt that lift in my spirit and i went, “Yeah!”

 

She brought me around her new flat.

Oh man, I really love the place.

The design was simple and nice.

More than that, I felt His presence and peace.

The atmosphere in the place…

You can just feel it :)

 

I shared and she shared.

We bared our hearts out,

we encouraged each other.

We recognized our struggles',

we are accepting of each other.

She knows and I know.

we’re out there loving the Lord, serving Him,

facing different challenges yet not giving

up and standing strong.

 

It was good praying for each other.

M is a woman of faith and faithfulness.

Many have doubted and left.

But she has trusted and stood by.

Bless her and her church, Lord.

 

In times of battles, you may feel alone.

Feelings can chalk up quite a bit.

And we may find it hard to express.

Yet it is very important for us to run to the

right people in such moments.

 

Those who…

Understand what you’re going through.

Inspire and speak faith into your life.

are always praying for you to be in His will.

 

Who do you turn to in such moments?

 

 

Choose the right people.

 

 

And of course,

don’t forget about God.

He is still the first person we seek :)