Randomness.
I'm so so glad.
We talked and cleared things up.
Thank You Jesus!
I don't know if you will ever be reading.
Tho' I don't know why.
My dear,
I won't let go.
My mum wanted to buy me a cross pendant.
And no violent nos from her regarding the Christmas Drama.
This is really a milestone!
O God, O God, I pray!!!
Relationship precedes ministry.
Meeting needs.
Earning the right to speak.
I have been wishing some, "Happy Birthday".
The ppl who were with me are no longer around.
They have chosen the exit.
I will still walk on.
New faces.
Same DNA.
There're many reasons why we cannot do it.
But some are just excuses.
Be a willing person.
With right attitudes and behaviour.
Catch it. Catch it. Catch it.
Communication.
Unearthing.
I will continue to grow.
No shortchanging.
My Christmas wishlist
- Mphosis accessories / scarves / black dress
- purple / opaque black stockings
-Laptop Bag
- A pair of white sneakers from MUJI
- A fossil watch
- Accessories
-Desigual?
HAHAHA.
Gals never quite have enough.
I am blessed.
Giggles.