Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A poem by someone beautiful... I would like to apologize for all the things I said to you but never really had the courage to. I am ashamed of what I did to you Hope time would heal things soon. I wish that things would return to when we would stay up all night laughing and talking till daylight Here I am hoping that things would change tonight Wishing that you will be by my side one more time. But that would just be a dream I would hold on to So, in whatever that you wish to do I will always be behind you like what you always do Here I am hoping things would change tonight wishing you will be by my side one more time Never really said to you Thank you and I love you my friend. Thank you for allowing me to post this here. Smiles. I really believe in you. And in all that God has put in you. Let your writings come forth... To comfort and to encourage. You are not alone. Neither are they. Loves.