Friday, December 14, 2007
Was a lil discouraged.
Her hope was dashed.
Running low. Sinking in.
Felt like, "Why like that?"
Then a thought just came...
"Will you still give thanks?"
She was reminded of the testimonies.
Shared before the BF season.
It is really always easy praising Him.
When times are good.
She was reminded of the tremendous blessings.
Now everyday a step of faith...
To wield the weapons & battle fears & frustration.
It takes great effort to shake off...
The whinings, the laments...
The "it's unfair" mode...
The "Haven't I been doing what's right?" thots...
The "Why is this happening to me?" feeling...
Yes. She is a complainer.
And she has to deal with them.
To filter off or to let them grow on her.
Sat at the busstop, fighting the tears.
In her heart, she cried...
"I will praise You..."
"I will praise You..."
"I will praise You..."
...