Monday, December 17, 2007
I woke up receiving this msg from my pri sch buddy...
"Dear sisters, tho it has been confirmed a few days, I just realised the joy of it. I'm getting married next year!"
Haha hurray! I'm very happy for her. Finally a great guy whom she can entrust her life to.
Over the weekend, I've received at least 3 sets of news of friends getting married or have gotten married. Wah haha.
Let me make a count, hmmm 3 were married this year, another 3 holding wedding ceremonies next year and 2 more in 2009. Woo.
Yesh i know after this entry, countless will continue to ask me, "Where's your turn ah?"
To be honest, I dunno. No one at the moment.
Then they always say, "Your expectations are too high is it?"
But I have never blatantly spell everything out. Haha.
I guess the recent news of marriages have escalated my thoughts on this issue.
Don't deny the thought, "Eh, where's my future partner ah?"
Guess deep down, I'm still traditional. Maybe a lil afraid of commitment too.
But for now, I know its not yet. Becos He said so.
So after this entry, I hope ppl will stop asking me - "When's my turn?"
Don't worry k. I will announce when it happens.
Thank you. Keke.