Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank you for the Word yest. I remembered the prayers I made. Retreating ain't a choice. Tho' I did think about it. 2007 - a transitional year. I looked back at my entries. Plagued with words of instability. Confusion, falling apart, barrenness. But I realised while being real, i can be positive too. Like what we prayed for the married, "No separation, no divorce..." Today let my tongue be filled with these... "Grace, strength, energy, richness, abundance, stability, peace, unity, fruitfulness, hope, joy, courage, love, positive, faith, empowered, trust, glory, breakthrough, freshness, success, victory, triumphant..." To build on the positive. I am tired. To be honest. But I am encouraged. Tired people change the world. I am among ordinary ppl who choose to do extraordinary things. Of which made them great - my pastor, my subzone leader, my leaders in the subzone, my subzone members, my cg members, my fellow colleagues in CHCSA and many more. I am thankful. For being where I am. [Transition to transformation]