Friday, December 28, 2007

I was down for moments. Not anymore. Sorted some thoughts after a simple talk. Sometimes I really don't like me. Other times I like being me. What a dilemma. But I've learnt to accept who I am. What I have and what I can do. I've also learnt what I can't do. And simply to accept the areas not within my control. No point crying over. Nor holding them too tightly. To let go is a form of trusting. Trusting can be hard but its always through this... You know the level of dependence on Him remains or has gone to a whole new level. I wish at times I'd not be so compassionate. At times to just turn a blind eye. At times to just be a lil more selfish. So I did what I wished. And I regreted 'em. I'm sorry of times I would just carry a black face. Felt heavy and sighed all time. I don't mean to. Those times I just wanted to scream. I need more emotional strength. Help me to be wiser. It's sad when the real motive is misunderstood. Sad when the ulterior motive is taken for real. Sad when ppl see things the way they wanna see, hear only things they wanna hear, do the things that would please them. I can't please everyone nor live by others' std. I have to always remind myself to live by His. A prayer made today. It felt good. Thank you for the breakthru this Christmas. Couldn't have been it if not for you. Indeed partner's word came through. "When there is sacrifice, there is revival." Flora Glitz was good eventually. I'm glad for all who came. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank God, thank you everyone. I'm looking forward to my bday. Hehe yesh i want my presents. But this bday will be slightly special. At least that's how I'd be anticipating. A day to remember God has been with me... for the past 23 years. And the beginning of my 24th year on earth... for greater things ahead. Just an ordinary girl... doing extraordinary things with Him. I love Jesus. With a heart filled. Loves.