Sunday, October 28, 2007
Thank God for my colleagues
I really appreciate their presence
They have been there to lift me up
Injected laughter and made my day
But i still have a hole inside
That only You can fill and satisfy
Alone at times but not lonely
Its another valley i see
But somehow there's peace
I will take it in my stride
And be assured that You're by my side
"I sing praises to Your name, O Lord
Praises to Your name, O Lord
For Your name is great
And greatly to be praised..."
Smiles.
Want to encourage someone here.
I still think you are a real brave person.
I know you're making adjustments in the family.
Heavy as it seems, you don't give up easily.
Wanna see u getting the desires of your heart.
I believe tt the God we serve is good and for you.
Our future is gonna be great, both you and me.
Want to thank another someone here.
Thank you for always msn-ing me.
Haha tho i hardly respond immediately.
Your gestures remind me that someone cares.
Continue to enjoy your work and love life.
Want to hear more good news from you.
And hey i dun mind going to the concert with you.
Haha your treat tho. We can have a happening night out!
Love both of you.
Keep my closest in prayers.
You know the triggers.
Thanks.