Sunday, October 7, 2007

Its a fresh move Hard initially Couldn't bear to let go Had to start from zero I was tested the basics I felt like that In terms of attitudes The flesh screaming its rights At times we have no choice to the surroundings we are placed to the people we are bundled with to the situations we are affected by Simply, we can't control the external But there is always one choice That we can decide on To be a person of great attitude We can be highly intellectual but we're lousy in our attitude We can appear to be obedient but we're slow in submission We can say that we are teachable but we're resistant to correction We can justify our actions in the name of doing things for God but we're building our own kingdom We can say we love God and ppl but we're deficient in loving with action Pry open my heart and i see what is inside Layer upon layer of dirt and smudge Thank you for opening my eyes I know i've failed many times But each time i am reminded of my errors Clean me up and i wil fine-tune my heart I choose to be a person of great attitude Always. Help me persist in this decision For my attitude determines my altitude I enjoyed the new meeting with the staff I learnt a lot from Pst Eileen She is just amazing, a great woman indeed I do not want to be a one-step person I will enlarge and be creative Thank God for her guidance I look forward to the new collaboration! Oh well, more to say but lazy n tired to type Will end here. Good night people A brand new day ahead. *this is an edited blog. apologies for the previous imperfection.*