Friday, October 12, 2007

i have been picking up drawing again
For a long while, i hesitated
Going back to the drawing board
Can be quite a daunting task
To get on with what had been familiar
Yet experiencing the distance
This contradiction all at the same time
It takes boldness to put a stroke down
Another step of courage to con't the creation
I wonder if my strokes fit in
I question the combination of colors
I fear that it may not turn out well
I worry about the final outcome

But as I finish off with the final mark
The overview is just overwhelming
Never thought that it can be such a pleasant sight
My finished work will never be comparable
to the likes of famous artists all over the world
I like my beautiful finished artwork
Its worthless to others but valuable for me
It is a presentation of my faith being activated
The reflection of my work, effort and time put in
A creation based on my insights and revelations
I didn't have the full picture before
But I birth it forth by faith and work
It could have failed and turn out ugly
But i tried anyway and it worked out good.




We are art pieces in the making; creations by the hands of a GRAND ARTIST.