Sunday, October 14, 2007

I dunno if you'll be reading this
But I'd still say, "Thank you for being back on track."

You were the one who invited me to church
You were the one who brought me to know Christ
You were the one who taught me the ways of God when i was young
You were the one who encouraged me when i was persecuted
You were the one who constantly read my spiritual diaries
You were the one who made me do book reviews one after one
You were the one who prayed and listened to my cries n woes
You were the one who was always bringing friends week after week
You were the one who instilled in me to live a life of generosity
You were the one who inspired me to rise up to be a leader to serve

I knew life wasn't easy after many things happened
It was heart-breaking when you left
And painful to see you down for so long
You were lost for awhile without Him

But spending time with you today is just...great.
I see the life back in you once again
I see the passion for God in you once again
I see the drive in you to reach out once again
Thank God that our prayers did not go in vain
Thank God that you are back on the race
Thank you, Lord

Sorry i'm not a good host most times
I just drift to my own world doing my own things sometimes
All i ever offer consistently have been just food and drinks
But just want to say i enjoyed today's conversation
That we are finally talking about God and spiritual things
I'm really very happy and grateful to see you picking up
You hold a special place in my heart and always will
We may be in different places now but still serving the same Lord
I pray that we will continue to run this race together
One day in heaven, I want to honour you with a BIG THANK YOU
because you brought me to the Lord
And for being my precious friend

Love you.
(A BIG BIG HUG)






We had choc fondue party in cg yest. It was delicious! Haha~
Played twisters haha...it was super funny, i like it!
Some pictures as evidence!

Mar shared his testimony. He has truly matured a lot. Am proud of u =]
Remember there is power in your tongue to speak life or death
To build people up or to put people down
Let us remember to be like Barnabas that we'll be encouragers
To encourage one another in this walk, all the more when He is coming back
Continue to love, continue to warn, continue to comfort, continue to uphold
By this shall all men know that we're His disciples!

Of cos, do not forget our greatest encourager is always our Heavenly Father!



Cute lil boy.

[Eugene] I have a lot of girfriends!
[Me] Wow! really?
[Eugene] Yes! A lot ok.
[Me] Haha how many?
[Eugene] Hundreds of them!

*chuckles*



Together with the sweet lil kids - Felicia and Eugene





As usual, candid shots are a fave past time.
Life is short, take time to enjoy & have fun!