Monday, July 23, 2007

You know you're hitting your limits when... you keep saying that you're tired... you keep falling asleep without finishing your works... you get easily aigitated & irritated by the slightest things... you feel like running away for a short holiday... you feel like eating at the slightest sight of food... you feel like doing something crazy just to perk yourself up... you remember things that ought to be forgotten... you forget things that are important... you just feel like a hot balloon on the inside... Well, get on...its time to seek the Lord and be detoxified =] I heard one of the cgls prayed yest, "Have a heart of courage..." The phrase lingered in my mind. Today, we wrote down our understanding of our prayers in tongues. "Have a heart of courage, have a confident spirit... You'll see your breakthroughs..." Pst Meng went on to teach 10 things to do to gain respect of the people... "1. Courage - it is the capacity to do what is unpopular even when it is unpopular. 2. Boldness - it is to have confidence." He knows me very well. Reminders and reaffirmations. That's how i learn and grow. Went to pay someone a visit today. She cried as she shared her woes. Overwhelmed by the kind gestures of the donors. Felt His presence drawing in, sensed Him near. I was feeling grouchy today. But her sharing broke that yoke. God's common grace at work. So amazed by His grace. It woke me up. I walked down the path. Pondering... Yes, its been tough. Truly never been so stretched before. The privilege along with the responsiblities. I had wondered if this was really it. The thought of a wrong decision did dawn on me. But seeing her stirred my heart again. I'm living in the best times. Witnessing hearts being touched, lives being changed. Its about making a difference. If the cause is worth dying for, it is also worth living of..."