Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Watched Surf' up on Sun.
Ain't kid's material.
Documentary style.
Comments? Hippie.
Haha principles?
Self-glory is fleeting.
Passion overrules.
Verdict? I like it.
For this, i thought.
I don't work hard to enjoy.
I enjoy the hard work.
Masochism? Nah.
I look for the fun in work.
Oh that the time is near.
Mixed feelings. Anticipation.
A new birth awaiting.
Yes, there is uncertainty.
But it is also a joy.
Hope deferred.
The heart was sick.
But came the desire.
Life into the picture.
Down in the beginning.
I wanted to just run away.
Hate the feeling.
Escaping, always an option.
Stationary position.
But my thoughts ran amok.
Sorted out. Either this or that.
I chose the latter.
Pull down the strongholds.
Nothing's gonna stop me.
At the meeting...
Pastor shared. Preferences.
Form of godliness.
But denying the power.
What manner of life?
What purpose in life?
What trials and challenges?
i prefer? Or am i convicted?
Even with the cultural mandate.
There must be resolutions.
There can be absolutions.
Let all that i do be for You.
Soli Deo Gloria.