Haha had a long but fulfilling day. Had 2 major papers this morning.
I wonder how i'd fare - GOTP and AFV. Well well, trust God for the best!
Pst taught about Homiletics today.
Homiletics is the science and art of the preparation and delivery of sermons.
There are just times i fear to speak and fail to speak.
It will take a lot to overcome the fear of public speaking.
But I will do it, i want to be a better communicator for Him =]
Check out Aimee Semple McPherson @ www.godsgenerals.com!
- an interesting preacher, creative in her delivery of God's Word.
Attending a Social Enterprise Retreat organized by SIP tml.
Will be at Orchard Parade Hotel. Woohoo~ i do look forward to it!
More exciting of cos is the GAN GUI time by Pst Mike Connell in the morn!
Shall update more tml...well, haha if i don't fall asleep. Nitez
Wanna play this someday...miss my childhood days..Woo~

Its high time to do some swinging!~

"I can do without a lot of things, i just can't do without You..."