Your dreams…
Are they self-centered or God-centered?
Do they pull you away from Him or push you towards Him?
People should have dreams.
But not all dreams lead you to God.
__________________________________________
Whenever I doubt…
I read and re-read your entries.
To remember the reasons of my choice.
I want to be secure.
__________________________________________
I have been thinking about what I said.
A part of my heart has died when it happened.
Some things might never be the same again.
__________________________________________
I really love colors.
Especially colors that contrast.
There’s something beautiful about the contrast.
Totally distinctive from one other…
but it just feels right putting them together.
And the color that always energizes me – Orange.
Reminds me that no matter how bad things can be…
There’s always a bright side to look out for.
There is something magical about orange.
It never fails to make me feel happy.
Others have their lucky color; I have my happy color :)
__________________________________________
Let my pride die.
I need to re-yield again and again.
__________________________________________
Ignite in me again.
I want to GROW.
__________________________________________
I don’t want to be another person.
I just want to be me.
And me being more and more Christ-like.
Help me, Lord.
__________________________________________
I must become better.
A woman of my word.
__________________________________________
Sometimes no one else will ever understand.
Only You.