Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Long weekend...

Here's a picture of one of e wedding gowns I have chosen.

No other pictures cos I forgot to take it back after dear helped me to answer a call :(

Though I was constantly reminding dear about e wedding gown appt, I didn't really feel that excited as I thought I would be over the weekend... Guess I was just busy going to and fro meeting different members and friends for Easter (which I will share later!). Only felt super duper excited at evening time after finishing all the visitations.

Now I can understand how my friends felt when they went for their trying. Wear, walk out, take off, wear, walk out, take off like million of times (ok I'm exaggerating :p) but it can be quite a hassle. Especially when the gown is HEAVY! Oh man, thank God for the lightweight clothes that we wear now. I cannot imagine how women of olden times had to wear such heavy gowns like everyday! Wah its no easy feat.

Yet having mention all these, I must say the gowns that Di Gio have are really really nice! Thank God that Irene pulled me in to look around or I would have give this bridal shop a miss.

And the gowns though not all are fitting for me, I do enjoy having these gowns on me. It really makes me feel like a princess! Hahaha! After a few tries, I had a good idea of what I kind of want. I'm very drawn to the ones with lace or really nice embroidery or soft tulle. Tiring task of continuous change for princess-wannabe but really fun experience too! :D

Finally, decided on 2 gowns first though I have not decide which one will be for the actual day. One is a elegant feel with very nice lace and the other is a dreamy feel with soft tulle. I really like both a lot that I can't decide yet! :(

Settled for a Greek-like short chiffon dress for outdoor shoot. BUT I'm still thinking about the black and white short dress too :p I am just so fickled minded!

Our next trying is on 3rd may cos the new evening gowns will be coming by then. I have another month to decide, oh well! :D
_________________________

Thank God for His grace this Easter once again.

I am really thankful for the minor breakthrough that we have as a cg. I am praying for a 30% retention for this season.

It is really a joy to see friends responding to Jesus at the altar call and nothing more satisfying to see them tearing as they experience God's love and presence.

I think this Easter's drama is just fantastic, depicting Jesus' life and miracles in modern day context! Totally blows me away. Easter's version of bad romance cannot get out of my head too..."woah oh oh o oh Jesus is my best friend!" LOL. This is awesome-ness!

Ok thank God for seeing me through for the past few days, I got to focus on Asia Conference le! Jia you!!! :)

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!