A week of prayer and I’m thankful for it.
Meditating on these…
“Perfect love cast out fear”
“Faith pleases God”
I love the moments of just $%^&*(&^%.
Nope not vulgarities…LOL.
Just praying in the spirit and seeking the Lord.
Its tough really waking up in the mornings.
I’m simply not an AM person.
But its worth it.
Just being in His presence.
Good enough for me :)
__________________________________
I really love my members.
And I do look forward to CGMs.
Though its tiring at times to rush down from work, I’d rather be there to see everyone of them.
Lord, let 1 night in Your presence be better than a thousand days elsewhere for them.
___________________________________
Had a nice long talk with AB and J.
Wah so long never eat together.
I miss the coffeeshop talks and will miss them more when I move to the East :(
___________________________________
So sweet of Mr Yu to do up such a proposal.
Very thoughtful.
Very sincere.
He gave his best.
What a heartwarming moment.
Very happy for Mr Yu and Mrs Yu-to-be!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D
___________________________________
We are settling new things week by week.
Sometimes there are just so many things going on…
That I tend to feel kind of overwhelmed.
Guess that’s part of the package of getting married.
Blissful and BUSY life ahead.
Need lots of GRACE.
Nonetheless, I’m glad to say our house renovation has officially STARTED :)
The contractors are hacking our tiles now (c’mon HACK THEM DOWN QUICK!)
They said it will be done in 5 weeks’ time.
I really wish that it could have been done sooner.
SO THAT I CAN SLEEP IN MY NEW HOUSE DURING ASIA CONFERENCE :p
Anyway, Dear and I forgot to open the letterbox since we got our keys.
And we only did it yesterday…
To some degree, we were surprised that we have owned 2 months’ of SCC.
Opps, we are in arrears now!
So dear put his act together to apply for GIRO so that we can pay off our future bills automatically.
HAHAHA and we have to remind ourselves or rather myself…
I AM NOW A HDB OWNER!!! :D
And I must remember to keep track of paying our bills.
Yes, blissful and BUSY life ahead :D
___________________________________
Mum’s leaving for Swatow tomorrow till 4 May.
I will miss her :(
She’s gonna be away for Dad’s birthday.
Been a good girl, planning for his surprise party this Sat :D
Its his 60th birthday and I want it to turn out real good for him.
Any good ideas anyone?
___________________________________
I want a fun wedding theme.
Hmmm any ideas for this too?