Monday, October 27, 2008
She thinks its time to take on the role as a "What-nots" buster.
There have been a lot of "Dare not, Can not, Have not".
She did a simple MCQ. And She chose all the correct answers.
Q1. I "dare not" because....
a) it is just too risky. There is a lot of challenges and difficulties overcome.
b) what would people think of me? I might be labelled as a weirdo!
c) it has never been done before. What if I fail?
Answer: a, b, c
Correct!
Q2. I "can not" because....
a) time is really not on my side. Ya' know I have been pretty busy.
b) I don't have the money and resources now. I will wait till I have more of them.
c) I'm not that brilliant and I think someone else can do a better job.
Answer: a, b, c
Absolutely right!
Q3. I "have not" because....
a) I totally forgot about it. O, my absent-mindedness!
b) I don't have the support from others. Nobody is helping me.
c) the rest aren't doing it anyway. Why should I?
Answer: a, b, c
Brilliant!
In any case, she thinks this MCQ is flawed.
They should have been open-ended questions instead.
To bust the "What nots", look beyond the reasons.
The fears.
The needs.
The motives.
The values.
Examine with no leniency!
Liken the standard to that of a Disciplinary Master we so fear in our youth.
Scrutinize them!
The soft processor beneath the hardy shell...
And the red pump that works rhythmically...
She has had enough of the "What-nots"!
So there comes the deafening shouts...
"Kill the Dare nots!"
"Bust the "Can nots!"
"Die! Have nots!"
So no more. no MORE. NO MORE!
She's no fool. This is an uphill task as a "What-nots" buster.
Continually and till the day she dies, she must fight.
And she needs the power of a higher force to back her up.
She believes there is someone who is an associate of the wannabe "What-nots" buster...
For so, she read of his/her provoking quote...
"Procrastinate tomorrow, do something else today."
Behold, a new identity in forming.