Friday, October 31, 2008

W268 - Precious Moments

Halloween Gathering on Oct 31!
I think the W268 family did such a great job to make the party a success together.
Special thanks to...
Lewis and group - the decors were fabulous!
Alvin - who bought the LIVE mealworms for games!
Sebbie - who brought the SLR camera & so came the beautiful pix!
Cuihan, Yirong, Fab, Congcong, Congjie and group - who prepared the foodie!
Iris and Jon - who did the games!
Shaun & Yirong - who sent the people home!
The rest - who helped in one way or another to make all feel comfortable, created the fun atmosphere and supported the event!
Friends like Weiting, Hongling, Shihui, Huiqi - who graced the event and made the night more memorable!
The lovely gals!
Sher, Pretty Yirong & Sweet Danielle The buddies! Xiaolei's Birthday! We saboed him with some SPECIAL candles! Hee~ And we wanted him to cut his cake with a SABER!
Better not, offend any ladies in W268. You might be slaughtered or smashed with a cake!
HAHA.
Our special guests - Hongling & Weiting!
Our Chinese boys - shy at first!
I like this candid shot - I dunno why!
Sweet sweet Leedear making funny faces with me!
Haha finally managed to catch Queenie here!
Lewis being mummified! Hee.
Lewis being bullied!
Sebbie is smiling so brightly! Maybe becos of a beauty beside him!
Finally a shot in BIG WIDE SMILES!
Now, Lewis has found a chance to BULLY a young boy! I'm sorry I didn't manage to put up all the pics.
Cos the files are REALLY BIG. You can bug Seb till crazy for the captured moments like how I did. Hee.
And so I announced the good changes at the end of the meeting... JON will be transferred to lead W446! Together with these beloved members...
1. Fabian - the ever ready and willing faithful one 2. Litong - the creative poet and sensible bro (missing in pic) 3. Michael - the "Taiwan" actor who is intelligent and loveable
4. Congcong - the sweet lovely Dajie
5. Congjie - the inquisitive and willing second sis
6. Chuanyang - the handsome "Korean" lil bro
7. Danielle - the lovely talented actress in Special Musical
8. Queenie - the multi-talented, athletic girl Crossing over, an extension of God's love and a legacy forward...
Greater days!!!
An ending picture - a mix of emotions. We have had a wonderful time of 10 months together in 2008.
Ups and downs; pains and sweet victories. Sweat and fruits of labor.
Truly, every joint supplies.
Thank you for everyone of YOU. Life may never be the same again...
But...
New changes - new opportunities of growth & breakthroughs.
May all of us grow deeper & move higher in the days ahead.
Let love bind us in unity too.
More imptly, let Him shine.
W268 - my family, be it the new or old.
Thank You. I'm really grateful for all.
Really do.
Loves.