Saturday, January 26, 2008

R(eal).A.N.D.O(rdinary).M(oments). Sometimes i think i talk too much about myself. I need to learn to keep quiet. Other times i think i talk too little. I need to speak up more. Often wonder why do i get myself in such a dilemma. I need greater wisdom. I do want to see better relationships within the family. Time to take authority. Pay more attention Sher. Teach me to how to love & disciple. To be a friend & a leader. Enlarge, strengthen, meaningful friendships. Yes, run after these Sher. Excited about this year's projects. Room for expansion. Bringing ideas into reality. Difference between a victim & a victor. The choice to be empowered. ___________________________________________________________________ I am really proud of the O levelers! Giving you a big hand *CLAP CLAP* [Jon] Well done! Choose the course that you've set your heart to pursue. Believe. [Shaun] Great job! Thank God you do not need a HDB dive. Pursue a course that you will enjoy. [Royston] I am so happy for you! Hope you will pass the interview & get into Mass Com. [Mar] Thumbs up! I know you gave your best shot. Greater things to discover & learn. [Keehong] Good work! Can see your drive to excel. Your future is in His hands. [William] Wow amazing! Hope you are happy with your results. Look forward to Aussie. ________________________________________________________________ Establish the foundation. Solid Rock I will stand. There may be stealing, killing & destroying. My King has come to give life & life more abundantly. "I read your blog. I am proud of you. Go gal. Cheering you on. Added the song - Tonight on my blog. Especially for you. Loves."