Saturday, January 5, 2008
I must be mad. Crazy enuff to do things.
Partner saboed me today again. And so i won a voucher.
With a hefty price to pay. Reputation gone. O well =]
Anyway, i miss my friends. I want an exit to somewhere.
Break is ending. I did enjoy myself.
For the past 1 week...
1) I hear pst YK sing. WOW!
2) I danced publicly.
3) I finally went to the beach.
4) I was dunked into the pool.
5) I was hit by heavyweight waterbombs.
6) I had candlelight dinner with cg.
7) I almost burned the chalet down.
8) I watched AVP2 & freak out.
9) I ate 1/3 of Billy Bombers' Fish & Fries.
10)I was embarrassed by SOMEONE in one of Cathay's shops.
11)I went to the Greek Masterpieces @ National Museum of Singapore.
12)I was bullied throughout by scammer n his friend =P.
13)I had a sumptuous dinner with CHCSA & PET.
14)I received a card from PET & was very touched once again.
15)I woke up early to have breakfast with daddy.
16)I went back to work on my off day and finished my PIs. Yesh.
17)I went for dinner organized by the Southwest CDC.
18)I won a voucher at a hefty price.
Well, i just shook my head as I thot about these events.
Sher, enuff of crazy things. Time to get grounded.
Gear up for change. Many things awaiting.
I need more courage too. Go go go!