Sunday, January 13, 2008
I enjoyed today's fellowship.
With the leaders in the subzone.
Talked to meiyan & made plans together.
Had dinner with the fairsians.
Well dessert was fabulous.
I get to laugh & disturb you all too.
We've been friends since secondary school days.
It has been a decade my friends.
10 good years with you guys.
CHC...
where i received salvation,
where i set my heart to love God,
where i choose to serve Him,
together with you all.
Many came & some left since fairfield days.
But i'm glad we still have one another till today.
It is an encouragement how we've grown in the Lord.
How we have rose up to serve Him and the youths.
How we are still on the same platform.
Running the vision together.
Fulfilling the purpose in our lives.
I hope you guys are reading this...
Just want to say THANK YOU for being there.
For impacting my life in so many ways.
For tolerating my nonsensical moments.
For not being afraid to correct when i'm wrong.
For loving & guarding me when i'm down & out.
For believing in me when i can't believe.
I want to love & serve Him together with you guys.
In 2008 and hopefully the next 9 good years...
That makes another round of decade.
Haha well, that we'll be together through thick & thin.
There shall be no escape...Wah hahaha....
THANK YOU.
huggies.
loves.
[New song uploaded...Enjoy! Thanks Mar!]