Sunday, March 20, 2011

He has made everything beautiful.

Singing this song for the past 1 week...


There is none like You
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search for all eternity long and find
There is none like You


And I asked the Lord for another word to encourage me and for the cg...


Ecc 3: 1-15, NLT
(Extracted from www.biblegateway.com)


A Time for Everything
 1 For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. 
2 A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.
3 A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4 A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.
5 A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
6 A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7 A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
8 A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace.
9 What do people really get for all their hard work? 
10 I have seen the burden God has placed on us all. 
11 Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. reminding me of a painting that is made up of  an assortment of colors. The existence of the dark colors (i.e.our dark moments, challenges and trials) accentuates the presence of the brighter colors (i.e. our victories, the blessings and the enjoyment of the fruit of our labour) Every moment in our lives is not wasted at all. He gathers all the moments to make a beautiful painting of our individual lives. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. God is sovereign, only Him alone is in control. He is the Alpha and the Omega.
12 So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. 
13 And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God. To appreciate what the Lord has given.
14 And I know that whatever God does is final. Nothing can be added to it or taken from it. This is it. Period. God’s purpose is that people should fear him. 
15 What is happening now has happened before, and what will happen in the future has happened before, because God makes the same things happen over and over again.
I felt Him reminding me to be thankful for every season that He allowed me to go through. 
No doubt, there were many tough times where I wish I hadn't gone through.
But He knows what is best for me to make me a better person.
And not just better, but to be more like Him.
When all other words fail to say, may these lyrics relate...
"My life is Your song.
There is none like You.
You make all things possible, You reign victorious."
Like Joshua and Caleb...
Enter into the new season with faith.
And I will...
Enjoy the new day with love.