I realized the wee hours do have an effect on me...
The standstill and the smell of night breeze....
Tend to trigger raw emotions out within.
Many things have happened over the past months...
Shocking moments; unbelievable truth.
Still, out of everything that has been revealed...
I hang on to this belief.
To keep my heart pure and right before Him.
People will fail us.
People will let us down.
People will disappoint us.
But God will not fail us.
But God will not let us down.
But God will not disappoint us.
If our focus is on how people have failed, let us down and disappointed us...
Our hearts can become broken, cold and bitter.
If our focus is on how that God can extend His grace, mercy and love upon us...
Our hearts can be spared from hardening.
And to maintain that tenderness of our hearts.
To feel how God would feel.
To sense how God would sense.
To see how God would see.
To love how God would love.
While sitting there listening to Pst Paul Scalon's message...
I felt the Lord spoke to me - to condition my heart with His love once again.
While sitting there listening to Pst Tan's message...
I was reminded a verse - not to conform to the ways of the world but be transformed by the renewing of the mind.
I don't believe that we should excuse ourselves from logic and reason because we're Christians.
I believe the origin of logic and reason comes from God Himself.
But I do believe that in times of the many whys that we have in our journey of life...
There will be moments where our simple obedience to God's word and trust in Him should supercede the whys in our lives.
This is the moment for me...
To just trust and obey.
The standstill and the smell of night breeze....
Tend to trigger raw emotions out within.
Many things have happened over the past months...
Shocking moments; unbelievable truth.
Still, out of everything that has been revealed...
I hang on to this belief.
To keep my heart pure and right before Him.
People will fail us.
People will let us down.
People will disappoint us.
But God will not fail us.
But God will not let us down.
But God will not disappoint us.
If our focus is on how people have failed, let us down and disappointed us...
Our hearts can become broken, cold and bitter.
If our focus is on how that God can extend His grace, mercy and love upon us...
Our hearts can be spared from hardening.
And to maintain that tenderness of our hearts.
To feel how God would feel.
To sense how God would sense.
To see how God would see.
To love how God would love.
While sitting there listening to Pst Paul Scalon's message...
I felt the Lord spoke to me - to condition my heart with His love once again.
While sitting there listening to Pst Tan's message...
I was reminded a verse - not to conform to the ways of the world but be transformed by the renewing of the mind.
I don't believe that we should excuse ourselves from logic and reason because we're Christians.
I believe the origin of logic and reason comes from God Himself.
But I do believe that in times of the many whys that we have in our journey of life...
There will be moments where our simple obedience to God's word and trust in Him should supercede the whys in our lives.
This is the moment for me...
To just trust and obey.