Jitters.
Can’t believe its just next month.
I’m feeling…
……
Ok trying not to feel like things are not going on smoothly.
or things are not moving forward.
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
Feel like getting the bubbles, still thinking if its worth the cost.
Thinking about the trip, but news have been reporting high alert for France and Europe.
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
My pimples are popping out :(
Have been coughing and sneezing like mad today.
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
My cards are still not out…quite upset with the printer person >:(
My caterer has not gotten back to me about the recce date…
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
Ok trying to not think about the worst.
Maybe its just a pre-wedding jitters that every bride goes through? :0
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
I don’t need a fairytale wedding.
Just want the things I want to be in place that’s all :|
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.
Just one of those days…
Jitters.
Arghhh.
CHILL SHER.
IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.