Saturday, July 17, 2010

Its exactly 4 months to big day.

Every step with a touch of excitement and a tinge of uncertainty.

And the days of anticipation are sprinkled with moments where I cannot bear to let go...

Of the present that would soon be the past.

I caught up with AB for awhile.

And it was such a coincidental meet-up.

While chatting, I felt a gentle tug in my heart.

Sitting at the coffeeshop, I looked intently at the surroundings.

This has been the place of hangout since the days of childhood.

And it will no longer be so.

Many things have changed.

MacDonalds is no longer around.

In its original place, it has become City Vibe.

The bus interchange is no longer there.

Where it was, now lies the foundation of a new condominium.

No longer the same old buildings.

But the wonderful fond memories will be there to stay.

And I thought about my family, my friends, my life.

I wonder how the days ahead would be.

But I made a choice.

Step by step, to walk in faith.

Yet for now...

Prepare me, prepare me.

To cherish even more.

My lips with thankfulness; my heart with gratitude.

What a privilege.

_________________________________________________

I heart especially the stories of men

Who fight...

Who overcome...

And shine forth!

When I have cable TV in my new house...

I am gonna bug dear to sign up biography channel!!!

Woohoo! :)

It is not a request waiting to be given the green light.

I would like to think that it is a deal already confirmed.

Right?

Heehee.

Yay 121 more days to biography channel!!!

*Approved, approved, approved*

Confession 1000x.