Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Half Time

Entering into the second half of the year...

A mid year evaluation...

How have I live my life for the past 6 months?

How can I live it better for the next 6 months?

What have I not done well as much as I want to?

What could I do better from now onwards?

I come to accept that life will never be stagnant.

Being busy is no longer unfamiliar.

The state of busyness makes regular appearances in my life.

But I have also come to acknowledge...

Busyness should not be a reason to neglect the important things that matter to me.

I have been trying to make time for different areas in different moments.

One at a time.

Growing up is truly challenging.

_________________________________________

I felt a tinge of sadness at the end of it.

It was unintentional.

But I did feel affected.

I did all I could.

And they are no longer around.

Sigh.
_________________________________________

My house is FINALLY ready.

Entering into phase 2 of preparation.

Time to clean every corner.

And pack my stuff.

I need to source for new furniture too.

Erm, can I have 48 hours a day please?
__________________________________________

So sad :(

I can't play my songs on the playlist anymore.

Any new playlist to recommend?

__________________________________________



I'm loving the 1940s and 1950s songs.

Any songs to share?

Tag me yea :)