Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random...

After a long day,

Doing brainless stuff like uploading photos to FB from my HP helps to unwind a little.

I love photos and pictures. They reveal much more than words can say...the people, the expression, the mood, the setting.

I love looking and re-looking at my photos and pictures. They remind me to count my blessings regularly; of what I have, what I get to enjoy and what I can do. Life is short but it can be wonderful. I want to live life the best I can and purposefully, time is just too precious to be wasted.
-------------------------------

Even though I'm working, I still feel You.
Again and again, nothing beats Your presence.
"I can do all things through You."

-------------------------------

Happy Birthday my dear friend.
I don't know if you are still reading my blog.
But if you still do, I want you to know I still remember you!
Miss you :)

-------------------------------

"I am a tough lady and I hang out with 叶问 alot, don't play play siah!" :p

Ending off with one of my fave pictures!




Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!