I have always believe and held unto the hope. But this time, I am at the point of really wanting to give up. I have come to the end of myself. How to continue on, Lord? I do not know what to do anymore.
My heart is really broken. Sigh.
It is yet another time of testing and leaning on you.
_____________________________
Love what Dr AR Bernard says, "your core values will affect your thinking and in turn your actions."
If your core values are driven by selfishness, your thinking will be self-centered and your actions can be self-justified. It is always about how I feel, how I think, how I want. The others pale in comparison and the self is magnified.
If your core values are changed and transformed by the biblical perspective, you will think more about His word and your actions will be motivated by His love. It is all about Jesus.
______________________________
I teared a lot when I saw the video.
I am reminded...
Its all about love.
______________________________
I really love Pst Phil.
He is always so inspiring.
My faith is always strengthened whenever I hear him preach.
______________________________
Refining. Renewing. Returning,
Reviving.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!