Thursday, May 7, 2009
Blown Away.
I was deeply impacted when i read this...
"But again things may change, and one day i may have enough courage to believe."
I hope that someday I will see you there lifting hands and worshipping Him.
And know that you are loved :)
Deeply moved while i was listening...
"Are you ready for these?"
"Of course not now."
"That's right. You're not ready for these because your life has to be right with Him first."
I was so blown away when I step into the halfway house.
His presence and peace was so contained in the place...Wow.
I was looking at my ring while listening to the conversation.
It just reminds me once again, that it is all worth it.
Forgive me for the sulky attitude in the beginning.
I'm glad that it didn't last long.
So Sher, be of good cheer!
Thankful for the twist of events :)
___________________________________________________________________
She visited a big shop selling lotsa nice baking items.
Likes the feeling of discovering new shops in seemingly ulu places.
She heard that the little boy is back in hospital.
The previous, his condition improving. The latest, unless a miracle.
She went off, wanting to rest.
Stunned by the lock-in.
Her first and hopefully her last.
She had a good laugh.
The alluring moonlight...
Walking alone, closing her eyes.
Enjoy the simple things in life.
___________________________________________________________________
"And I just want You."
At 15 and even now.