Don't you think Yirong truly enjoys this? Haha.
The forfeit was GG.
Lewis, Quanhan and the rest of the group did a MOONCAKE ADVERT.
It was hilarious LAH!
Uploading the video soon.
Had a Lantern Fest Gathering with my JC friends.
And the guys were so ONZ to join Junjie's sister and friends to carry lanterns.
Haha these 25 year olds BOYZTOMEN....
Finally took a picture with lovely Yanxin.
So glad to spend some moments to catch up with her!
The 25s and 26 are enjoying the fun. We're still young at heart! And ya know what, we were running all over... trying to blow off one another's lighted candles... OMY! Hee.
The 3 Princes with Lovely Princess.
The trying to be COOL pose. Hehe.

And I heard them wishing....
"A DOG!...A STAR...EVERYONE TO BE WELL...TO BE A HACKER!..."
"And there we cut our cake!"
Happy Bday to our dear Sept babies!
So may all of you grow to be as rich as Osmond...
As handsome as KH...
As creative as Royston...
As faithful as Fabian!
Yea. Haha loves.
Multifaceted. How to befriend her???
And you wonder why I took a picture of this. HAHA go ahead and giggle. BUT DON'T LOL. My first encounter with Mr $1000 dollar.
And I never knew shopping for toddlers can be such a challenge.
But I enjoyed the process!
SIR RAFFLES!
and I found myself rambling...
"Raffles Girls, Raffles Institution, Raffles City, Raffles Hotel."
And I wonder when I die famous with much contribution to SG,
Timbre @ Arts House.
I still prefer Substation, right Jeanie?
It seems like we were all trying to fit into this pix.
And I like Jeanie to take pictures with me...
She's one of those who plays along with me. HEE.
22 Sept - my dear friend of 18 years.
Blackie Charming, Princess, Xue & me!
The 3 Jubilee sisters!
Xue drove me back after the wedding.
I ransacked her car and found this!
Adorable isn't it?
24 Sept - Fab's SPECIAL DAY.
While waiting for Mr Teh and the buffet to start,
we decided to challenge the machines @ the arcade.
We found out Iris has a hidden talent.
She can really shoot!
HOT SHOT should really consider to have her in the show.
Right, Iris?
And We "FORCED" the boys to play a super-duper CUTE Mario racing game!
JON aka the PEACH princess.
Fab the Ws P SHOGUN!
In great intensity! And SHOGUN FAB WON!
We were just so crazy LAH. Ate from 230-6pm at the Jap Restaurant. And finally celebrated Fab BDAY with a cake!
YUMMY! And Fab is ready to proceed with his 5 years plan!
Haha Iris and I were so GREEN today! Yirong, see we miss you much tt we wore ur fave color on us!!!
OK, I was stranded alone @ Fullerton.
Rong & JK were not there yet.
And as usual, I was at work with my all-time fave 5Megal Pixel companion!
I have caught the "play-with-the-mirror" bug from MINGLI!!!
Haha. Opps!
Haha, I am really being VAIN yet.
*blushes*
In solitude. Always like the sky and the sea.
Closing my eyes and feeling the breeze...
It seems like You're embracing me with the gentle winds.
It just feels so good looking at the vastness of the sky...
To know that You're not limited.
Neither shall I be.
Love You.
Walking towards Fullerton Hotel...
Like this pic!
"I will keep moving forth..."
Haha finally met up with the dear couple.
And I caught the camera man "scolding" them!
Ya see, they were trying HARD not to laugh and be NATURAL.
You know pretty, I am really so happy for you!!!
3 more months to GO!
Lovely, ain't she?
Too bad! She is taken!
Beautiful bride-to-be!!!
I have never seen JK like this. Suave!
Grandeur.



