Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My longtime bestie married today
What a beautiful princess she is!
A simple affair but it was what she wanted
When she walked down with blackie charming
I just felt...A lot for my bestie
She is just so incredible
She has not had an easy life
But nothing seems to put her down
She is always determined
And ever forward looking
Seeing that you have found your happiness
I can't help but shout this to you!
CONGRATULATIONS CLARIS!!!
I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU
EDWIN IS BLESSED TO HAVE LOVELY YOU!
AND AIN'T YOU GLAD SHE CAME TODAY?
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR PRINCESS!
AND YES, YOU LOOK TOTALLY AWESOME
WITH THAT PRETTY DRESS & BLACK BOOTS!
~ HUGGIES~
For the longest time, I didn't believe
I confessed but I left it there
With words yet without any act
Till You revealed
One, two and more
And I was provoked.
If this is something in my hands
I want to do it unreservedly
To pray, act upon and progress on
Yes even if I have to do it being afraid
Faith is not in the absence of fear
So Sher, fight the fear and light up in faith!
As pastor shared yesterday
I thought hard and deep
I am found wanting
For a house is not built by servants
It is built by sons and daughters
And I am willing...
For I remembered what I prayed there.
不属于我。
As I heard PET's heartfelt prayers yesterday
I was once again very inspired
She is one who truly loves and gives
Beyond all the Wows and Hows
No one will ever know how much she has laid down
And seeing her faith, her boldness, her loyalty
I can't help but truly respect this woman of God
O, give me an answer pls.