Monday, August 11, 2008

Reflections.

There are some which I must not entertain. My life has just been began. This is the start of a new chapter. The past is gone, the new has come. My life does not revolve around the few. The choices I make today determines my future. Help me not to be faint-hearted nor the weak-minded. A strong heart & a determined spirit, I seek. The tugging after what I heard today. The point of hesitation and pain. It did matter to certain extent. Yet it should not be THE matter. Only One who is all that matters. It disturbs, frustrates and really... I don't understand why. Sigh. If this is the "walk through fire" moment, Then let there be greater grace and love. On a lighter note, spEcial has been amazing. The people with special needs did so well. I was moved, almost to tears. Everyone is spEcial in their little ways. [First Incident] Gal 1: "Is it XXX?" Gal 2: "No lah!!!..." Moments later... Gal 2: "Eh how you know?" Gal 1: "HUH?" Gal 1 was stunned then burst out laughing. She is INNOCENT! Haha. [Second Incident] Gal 1: "So how is YYY?" Gal 3: "Oh very good...The person is from @#$%^&..." Gal 1 was stunned, Gal 3 was shocked. Then Gal 1 laughed and laughed. Like what Vic say, maybe Gal 1 has the anointing of getting people to reveal. Without her pushing for any answers. The cats are out of the bag! On a voluntary basis. Meow. Haha. I miss talking to my friends. Pls nudge me even when I can't really reply. I have many stories to tell in person. The chat @ BK & in the taxi were interesting. Brought some new reflections. We should do something fun and lively. And out of the box. And crazy! I mean, seriously. We work hard. We play hard too LAH. _________________________________________________________________ I am thirsty. And yes in times like these... I need more than a cup of drink.