Wednesday, August 27, 2008

,夏,秋,冬
我和天有个约会
风它吻上了我的脸。。。”
哈哈哈。
Ok enough of disturbing! if not THAT person will not go Horte Park & Timbre with me! I am really a bad girl. Hehe.
And to the other, I hope you won't mind the past.
Tho they are shallow.
And to another, I hope something will really happen.
Tho they are slow.
I want you both to be HAPPY.
A good release.
I needed that.
It was ministering.
Thank You.
At SOT Grad...
SO PROUD OF IRIS!
5 months of training & discipling...
You went through it all.
I am so so so proud of you my dear!
I believe in what you shared.
Standing & praying together!
SO PROUD OF W268 members!
~You guys are AWESOME lah ~
Took time to make the banner...
Made the scrapbook...
Bought the balloons...
Yirong is the mastermind of all!
And you guys aided her willingly too.
Made the lady feel special!
TOGETHER.
Amazing! Loves.
MNE2...
Sherw was very moved during the movie.
Jon was sick but he still stood by to help.
Alvin brought his Outram friends and they enjoyed!
Shaun ushered tho he was really tired after such a long week.
Fabian had almost all his family members with him!
Marwin saw his idol! And of cos took initiative to clear the rubbish! Thankew all who helped in one way or another!
Arigato Gozaimasu.
Anyway some photos with my lovely boys at Changi.
Haha. I "forced" them to take pics with me.
Keke.

Pls remember to pray for 60secs of fame!
OSS. SIM. Young ladies.
Nothing is impossible with HIM.