Friday, June 13, 2008

[Randomness at work] Walked past River Island. I like the strappy white top and floral printed tube skirt. Amazingly pretty. Yet in any case, I am still in search of my long bohemian skirt. This week has been extremely crazy. I just need a short time to unwind. Increase, increase, increase, increase. In wisdom. In stature. In favor with men. In favor with God. I pray for 3. So to be a blessing to the Lim family. I will draw the line after the saga. To protect. To pace. Discipleship. Love with no negligence. Love with discipline. Love with no compromise. Compromiser / Companion / Committed. Peers & Mentors. The core of serving. To look better or because of the identity of a servant. While it hit you, it hit me too. A desperate cry. Sometimes I wish I will not. Still I will. OSS / young women. 1820.