Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I realised how good a movie can be... Is not dependable on the quality of the production... But on how much it speaks to me while I'm watching... "Why can't I see him...Maybe because you weren't looking for him..." "For Narnia....for Aslan..." Fighting for one's own cause or fighting for His cause. "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." "All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give all of you into our hands." "Not for your dignity, but for your love for the people..." The Lion and the Lamb - Courage and Meekness. Upset. =(