Asia Conference has just been awesome!
But I’m equally upset that I lost my 5 days of notes once again…
Due to technical failure.
My BB died on me suddenly without any warning.
Insufficient time to back up and I just managed to use my laptop today.
Sigh. I can only wait for the AC DVD to be ready.
Nonetheless, i was very encouraged by His presence and Words despite the hectic schedule.
Day 1: Refining, Renewing, Returning.
Day 2: Reviving.
Day 3: Restoring.
Day 4: Reinhard Bonnke is THE MAN! 55 million souls to Christ in a decade. WOW!!!
Day 5: Responding, Redefining.
DR AR Bernard truly deserves the standing ovation for the finale session.
The cultural mandate is not just about pop culture or going into the marketplace only.
It is the reconciliation of self and to become a model citizen here on earth.
I am beginning to dream.
And I have started to draw once again :)
Papers and colors have gotten me excited once more.
I visited my art blog – www.sherevol.blogspot.com
New photos out soon.
Catch ‘em!
_______________________________________________
I love the latest REIGN album.
My latest favorite
“Here comes the Reign…”
_______________________________________________
My heart is with You.
My heart is with Pastor Kong and Sun.
My heart is with CHC.
I have spent my growing up years in this house.
I will stand by the leadership and the church.
Then, now and evermore.
_______________________________________________
5 months more to AD aka Actual Day.
17 days more to PS aka Photo Shoot.
Singaporeans just love acronyms. Haha.
Now that AC is over, I’m finally thinking about these…
“My house renovation will be done soon and we need to buy furniture…” –> $
“Photographer and videographer…Chris Ling is just too expensive :(…” –> $
“Time to buy wedding bands…Love & Co or any brands?…” –> $
“Time to do up my hair for PS…” –> $
“Time to do up my nails for PS…” –> $
“Have to buy silver wedding shoes that are 4.5 inch high for PS…” –> $
“Have to get tickets for honeymoon soon…” –> $
“Should we get wedding favors?..” –> $
“And more…” –> $
The list seems non-exhaustive and I was calculating the sums with Dear.
I felt a little discouraged.
I thought of the dream wedding.
“Can I ask for these?”
And I thought of the sums.
“I guess we will make do within our means.”
Sometimes what we dream and what reality presents can be quite a distance apart.
My mind thinks and my heart feels otherwise.
Let my mind and heart be aligned.
More wisdom to manage finances.
And yes, I will trust God for provision.
After all, He is my Jehovah Jireh :)
Yes, He will provide.
Confess 1000x.
“But maybe I can still have my dream wedding miraculously???”
Hehe ok, continue to confess some more.
________________________________________________
Some photos to inspire me and bride-wannabes. LOL.
WEDDING BANDS
Looks cool hor, must be equally expensive. See the diamonds! Tsk tsk tsk.
Another one to entice bride-wannabes.
I’m looking for rose gold wedding bands. Anyone can recommend me? :D
MONOGRAM
There’s something very classy about monograms. Simple and elegant. I like :)
Thank God for Phoebe who has agreed to do my cards.
My arty farty khaki. I really love talking to her :D
And I hope it will be out real soon after my PS.
Stay tuned, folks.
PLEASE REMEMBER MY AD is 17 NOVEMBER 2010.
HARI RAYA HAJI AH!
LOL :D