Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SIMPLE

Your simple words.

Don’t Quit.

WOW.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

I sat there listening.

When will it come to pass?

My secret desire.

________________________________________________________________________

 

Many times they may fail.

But there is one truth that always will prevail.

You’re the STRENGTH.

________________________________________________________________________

 

I used to think that my life will only balance based on class 1 standard.

A renewal is much needed.

fulcrum

Withdrawing should not be an option after much considerations.

Because i see, i do.

Your overcoming faith has certainly spur me on.

________________________________________________________________________

 

And we sat and we talked.

The importance of support.

Sometimes when it comes…

I wish it wasn’t there at all.

But for a decision I made,

I will stand by it.

Things might change…

I just trust and obey.

____________________________________________________________________________

Fishballs aside…Niak niak niak.

Ice cream is my latest comfort food.

Yum yum yum.

McFlurry, to be exact :)

Buy me one, my beloved friends?