I’m back for more updates…Hehe.
12) I “scream” when i cross roads where there’s heavy traffic. Mingli and Xin can testify to that. Hahahas. I have a phobia of being banged by cars. Saw my friend flew when she was hit by a speeding car…that was when we were just P5 kids. Took me a long long long while to recover from the trauma. So if you ever hear me scream, that’s just my way of overcoming the fear of jaywalking :P
13) Indian food is tops on my fave food list! Yum yum! I like Naans and curry. Yum yum! Try the indian veggie restaurant at Chinatown point – Annalakshmi. It’s reasonably good and there’s no price attached to the dishes. You eat whatever amount you want and pay whatever amount you want! And yay! I found someone who likes Indian food like me today! So to all my boys and gals, I’m not weird ok. Hahahas.
14) I have been using Nokia phones all my life. Faithful fan? Nah :P I’m just lazy to switch to the other brands and learn to use their functions. For now, N82 is good with its 5megapixel camera! I love the moments of random shots!
15) I like Transformers, Ninja Turtles and Captain Planet :) I played Lego with my brother a lot and really hated dolls. The only doll I would play with is Barbie doll. Hahahas. Somehow, they look the friendliest compared to the rest of the dolls I have ever seen. I will probably not let my daughter (if I ever have one in future) play with dolls too. That’s the result of watching a killer doll show when you were young. Hehe.
16) I am a accessory-aholic. Hahaha. I can skip buying clothes. But I have difficulties shaking my eyes off from accessories. I am big on these – BAGS, SHOES & SCARVES. And I really really really like scarves. I have more than 10 over scarves and still counting. If you would like to buy me anything before my Bday, I am aiming a black crocheted one from Mphosis. Thanks!!! Hahahas.
17) Being able to SEE is important to me. I need graphs, drawings, writings to help me understand things. So be patient with me when I say I don’t understand just by listening!
18) I used to work in Geylang. The days as a student social worker were pretty exciting. As I walk to the counseling centre, I would see Chinese women soliciting…I would see men hanging around the coffeeshops having transactions…I would see empty bottles of cough mixture on the roads and pavement. There was once we were having a workshop for the youths and the police conducted a raid to catch the drug dealers. Unforgettable memories.
19) ORANGE is my color. One of my achievements is to paint my room in orange. I was totally on cloud nine when my parents gave me the permission to do so then! Orange is vibrant, excitingly loud and makes me feel happy! And hey orange cars are totally eye-catching on the road!
20) I drowned my tortoise when I was in primary school. I added too much water in the tank and did not include a place where it can land for rest. Poor tortoise, it must have been treading water for too long and sank to the bottom in exhaustion. I murdered my tortoise…
21) I have an uncle who is a monk. I have another uncle who used to be somewhat a “medium”. My dad wanted to be a monk too. Thank God he didn’t, if not my brother and i would not have existed.
22) Many thanks to someone, since then I have been greatly associated with forever friends bear. He will do the “Bear Wave" whenever he sees me. How nice to have a fellow bear greeting me, that is so nice of him. HAHAHAHA.
23) My friends call me “Hua Chi”…always laughing at me for doing the most random things. Hahahas. But well you see, I encounter cases where people have the most complicated kind of problems and it can get me upset sometimes, I need to find avenues to be random and destress and unwind. O, my need to regain sanity and life.
24) I have friends who are amazingly patient and accepting of who I am. Woo! I have a CG who are the best members I can ever have- talented, creative, loyal and spiritual. Yea! I have a wonderful and caring family who brought me up with great values and taught me how to love. Wah! I have a BF who greets people by Sir, is super tall, incredibly smart and has a big heart.(and he is scared of *******…) Haha!
25) I am cute.
Think a lot of people will faint reading point 25. O well but its the truth. HAHAHA.
That’s all, peepz. Night!