"My Jesus did these for me..."
Undeserving. Yet He freely gave it all.
Gave His life a ransom for many.
Gave His life a ransom for many.
To You, I surrender.
Breathe on us, Breathe on us, Breathe on us, Breath of God
With Fire and Power, Move in us today...
____________________________________________________________________I was travelling down to JW.
I saw something likened to a Xmas tree.
Of cos, it wasn't one. Was an interesting sight.
Haha guess where?
Haha I wondered if you will see this.But if you do, I just want to say, "THANKS!"
You helped me with my lappie.
It weighed TONNES & you lightened my burden.
Haha kidding, it wasn't tt heavy.
Nonetheless, grateful for your kind gesture.
Of cos, I remembered all who helped to babysit my lappie too.
BIG THANK YOU! Hehe.
Beautiful gal, I am very happy that your mum is saved! Praise God!
Things will not change immediately.
But God does work from the inside out first.
Standing by & praying for you.
Con't to be strong & courageous (Joshua 1:8-9)
Btw am really excited!
I'm collecting the CD and looking fwd to EXPO's EASTER SVC!!!
O, the generation of youths...
We've asked, Lord!
Thank you for them.
Woohoo~
