Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Was worshipping during FOP last night.
I recalled an incident that happened 8 yrs ago.
Remembered i was just 16. Badly wanted to go FOP.
Reached there late due to family matters.
I couldn't go in as the stadium was totally filled.
I sat at the stairs of North entrance and cried.
Badly i guess, i could vaguely remember how i felt.
Desire. Passion. Genuine love.
I sat throughout FOP. A checklist in my heart.
"Do i desire God as much as in my younger days?"
"Am i even more passionate for Him than ever?"
"Do i love Him with a pure heart?"
He has been asking me other questions.
My heart has been thumbing.
It can be quite sitrring when He asks.
Of which He knows i can't answer yet.
Counting the cost now.
I'm living this dream now.
Spiritual mountain climbing.
Daunting and breathtaking.
The chill wind can be refreshing.
Each step fragile yet exhilarating.
My legs are starting to ache.
My energy is a lil leaking.
But i fear circular motions.
Rather press upward.
Give me a vision. Bigger than myself.
To catch Your Spirit, to catch Your heart.
To live life beyond my wildest imagination.
Addicted to having adventures with You.
Dead yet alive.
Timid yet bold
Sorrow yet joy.
Lost yet gained.
Small yet great.
Weak yet strong.
My life is magically inclined.
Because of You =]