Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Just came back. I'm missing the PSB peepz now. Went to work today but my entire gang wasn't around...haha monday's their off day. Glad that they got their well-deserved break but sad that i couldn't catch a glimpse of them...oh gosh, i will miss the people there...when i got into the office today, i was just speechless. There were presents around the table...hmmm i just feel BLESSED. Thank you. You all have made my stay there so special and welcomed. I wish, i wish, i wish...i could bring you guys along to my workplace. haha~ Dajie, Mei n grace gave me a treat. Thanks ladies. I really enjoyed the company. Other than the unneccessary disturbances, it was a great time hanging around with u all. The choco temptation and exotic harmony were delicious! We shall go back there again. YUM!!! Brought home 2 bagfuls of research stuff and barang barangs...gonna pack them tml. Haha can't bear to throw my hard work....shall see where i can store them into eternal land (stored and never seen again). Thanks monster for the little ms sunshine. Very apt book for me. I've decided to bring it out wherever i go as much as possible...shall use the book to cheer ppl up when they're in miseryland! Excited about Sun's appearance tml!!! Woohoo~ her love for ppl spurs me to continue in my current pursuit. I am encouraged by her commitment to make impacts and differences in others' lives. Thank you for this woman of God. Look forward to having a good time with the CG too! i wanna take lotsa pictures! Shaun is acquitted from the scam. Sher has since changed her name to Sher Sunshine. Dozing off...good night.